The shirt of dreams

9.05.2017




 Wow, to say I'm jetting off to somewhere sunnier tomorrow, I feel stressed! Who knew there was so much to do to enroll at University! I feel like I'm missing something constantly & now the website won't let me log in to retrieve my welcome timetable. First world problems, I know.

So to take my mind off inductions and books that I should have read but haven't, here I present you with the comfiest smart shirt on the market. It's perfect for a slouchy look as it's oversized and has the coolest slits down the side. This gives it a special something something, and also a lovely breeze whilst you're out running your errands😄 Paired with a simple tennis shoe, black jeans and a large watch, you'll be turning heads in no time 😏

Till next time...

Vicki
x x x

 The outfit:



2 comments

  1. Love that shirt! You can wear it in so many different ways xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/09/2-gafas-de-sol-4-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely top, good luck with University! x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete