Styling blush pink for summer

7.25.2017




 Hello all!

It's another rainy day here in Britain whilst I'm writing this, who would have thought that July is meant to be Summer??!
I'm catching up on love island after my holiday, all the emotions are running wilddd!! Not sure who I want to win, Camilla and Jamie are really cute, but I also love how sassy Olivia is. Not long to go now!

Here is a flashback outfit from when the weather was behaving itself. I love how simple the skirt and top are, and I love pairing them with my tattered converse (that could really do with a wash), that have a strip of pink along the lining that you can't really see in these pictures that well (I promise it's there!)

Also, can we talk about how it is nearly August already! Where is this year and Summer going?! The weeks seem to be flowing by, I'll be heading off to Uni of Birmingham before I know it, and I still have lots and lots of new room shopping to do (much to my Mother's delight)!

Anyway, I'm hoping that the weather clears up so that we can at least have a few more days of Summer before we accept that it is Autumn. Have a lovely week everyone!



The outfit:

Top | Boohoo
Skirt | Boohoo
Necklace | Zaful
Shoes | Converse 





2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! That skirt it's super cute xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/07/top-20-shorts-under-20.html

    ReplyDelete