Top knot

6.05.2017




Hello friends! And Happy Monday!
Been revising for what feels like ages now, slowly losing the motivation, I need to find some from somewhere...
Anyways, I went for a cute lunch with the sister, had the best fluffy pancakes, chocolate sauce and banana slices, paired with a refreshing glass of elderflower. Perfect!
I wore this super comfy outfit (as per usual), and look not so flattering in some of these due to pancake bloating, eeek. But still I've been really enjoying tying baggy t-shirts lately, really adds some shape to the otherwise flat, long basic t-shirt.

Okay, back to binge watching movies and eating too many jelly tots, have a good week!









The outfit:

Top | A street stall in Greece
Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Topshop
Jacket | New Look 

Vicki
x x x

6 comments

  1. I love a top knot on a t-shirt, I like to do mine on the side or behind. Anyways good luck on your exams. Its always great to have break in between study for more motivation. Happy weekend!

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, I love top knots of any description! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love this. So cute. <3


    www.herstylesaysitall.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! The knot on the T-shirt gives it a nice touch xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/my-favourite-summer-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete