Green on green on green

5.15.2017




Hello everyone! 
A quick one today, to show you the comfy outfit I threw on when the weather was nice a few days ago here in Britain. I know it's a highly mentioned topic here, the weather, but I really cannot wait for the nicer days when I don't have to worry about having a warm jacket with me at all times. Makes life so much easier. First world problems, I know! 
Anyway, I love these Aztec print flip-flops, although flip flops are a hard one to capture without also picturing your feet that certainly will not make the Vogue list for most attractive feet 2K17. 
I paired them with a simple sporty type t-shirt, plain black leggings and a plaid shirt tied round my waist; helpful for if the temperature suddenly dips, which is more than likely here. Oh and I can't forget my trusty Ray-Bans, which I put on for possibly the first time this year when I took these photos, and was sure that either my face had grown, or my sunglasses had shrunk. Which is more likely, eek... 







Have a lovely week,
Vicki 
x x x


The outfit:

Top | H&M
Leggings | Next
Flip Flops | Havaianas
Sunglasses | Ray Ban
Shirt | Hollister

4 comments

  1. Loving your T-Shirt!
    xx Nicki
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It looks so pretty and comfortable!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! My style is anything comfortable haha!xo

      Delete