Floral print

5.29.2017




Hello again!
Today I just wanted to focus on this delightful little playsuit, it's so comfy and light. Perfect for when the weather is a little on the warm side and you don't want your clothes stuck to your sweaty back, is that TMI? 
Anyway I wore this to a cute lunch with my Mum and sister at my second home: the garden centre. It seems a long time ago now that the sun was beating down and burning my shoulders. But it was nice while it lasted. 
Over the past few days I've gotten into bullet journalling. Yes, the craze has taken over me. I love it, it's such a good break from revising, and I feel so much more organised and relaxed withe everything written down in one place. I may do a blog post about the setup of my bullet journal, because I know I love to see how other people have set theirs up, they're all so pretty!






 Have a good week & I hope you've all had a good bank holiday Monday!

Vicki
x x x


10 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress hun!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit it's so cute! I love it xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/how-to-wear-denim-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful playsuit. And bullet journal seriously is so relaxing somehow. I've started beginning of january and have been loving it

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, people who don't do them just don't see how relaxing and enjoyable they are!x

      Delete
  4. This pretty is absolutely gorgeous, I love it.

    Have a great weekend.

    Zeynab
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playsuit looks lovely on you! Can you believe I’ve never owned one?
    Ella xx

    www.ellaryder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Woah, I live by them, they're so comfy!x

      Delete