Blustery day for Mustard

5.11.2017




Hello everyone!
As I am writing this I am re-watching 13 reasons why, is that weird? I've decided to take a night off sixth form work as I can feel myself in stress overload on top of recovering from Glandular Fever. I didn't realise how overwhelmed I felt until I had a mini breakdown earlier, as you do in the most random moments of the day. However, I think it's good that I did because it's made me realise once again that I need to take a break every once in a while. I have literally been coming home from school and sitting at my desk doing revision and school work until 10pm, which may not seem like that late to most, but it's been tiring me out. I would go to bed and feel just as tired when I wake up, with the bags to show for it! 
Anyway, negativity aside, I feel a lot happier now, especially because I have been accepted by the University of Birmingham next year to study English & Drama, unconditionally! I've sat down with a few snacks and am chilling out with my sister. 
How do you relax after stressful periods? Let me know in the comments. 

To the outfit... 
It was a lovely day, minus the wind and the sun in my eyes in all of these pictures (!), so my mum, my sister and I headed to my second home, the garden centre, to pick out a present for someone. I love this mustard top from Topshop, it's so comfy and is cropped but not too cropped. I also love it's V-line neck, which sits perfectly. The cardigan is also a staple piece in my wardrobe, it's fluffy and soft and comfy and all the things you want and need in a cardigan. The length is also so unique, so it can really pull an outfit together when thrown on like I have over simple pieces like these jeans and camisole. 

Vicki
x x x




8 comments

  1. Congratulations on being accepted to Uni of Birmingham unconditionally that is so great! Hopefully you can relax now, I love to take a bath, read, listen to a podcast while I am lying down on my bed or watch an old movie. Light a candle, do your nails, clean your makeup brushes. All that is relaxing to me, I love this outfit, you look gorgeous and that colour is stunning, thanks for sharing. Take care of yourself x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yeah it's so much nicer knowing I already have a place! Those are such good suggestions, I love doing my nails as well, so therapeutic (when they go to plan ;)) I'm glad you liked the post, you too x

      Delete
  2. So pretty, that mustard colour is one of my favourite colours ever.. it suits you so well too! You have the loveliest little blog here by the way, well done on all the hard work you put into it.. it really pays off! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adele, I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  3. I just love the colour mustard!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I didn't realise I did until I wore this and then I was like oh it's so nice!

      Delete