New beginnings

4.20.2017





Hello everyone, long time no see/talk to? 
I've taken a little break from blogging over the past few months, partly because I've been super busy and quite poorly, but partly because I just felt myself get into a bit of a rut on here. 
I blog for fun and as a bit of a hobby and I wasn't really feeling the motivation with the things I was writing about. 
But I have finally decided what I want to do with my blog, and that is posts like these! Sort of outfit type posts to hopefully give a little fashion inspiration? 
Fashion and clothing is something that has always interested me, and I love seeing blogs with posts like these, so I'm going to try and create a similar style of blog. 
I will still be doing lifestyle type posts as well, but I'm hoping that the majority will be this style of OOTD posts. 
So without further adieu...
I call this the 'lazy, comfy, outdoorsy, wanna go home and sleep' look, not my favourite outfit by far, but it's a start! :P
If you like this type of style, feel free to let me know in the comments,
Till next time,

Vicki 
x x x





Post a Comment