Review: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation

1.08.2017

Hello everyone!

This week I will be reviewing L'Oreal's 'True Match' foundation. I have used this foundation for over a year now and it is safe to say I am in love with it. I first found out about it when watching Lauren Curtis on Youtube and have loved it ever since. 


It is a very reasonable cost of £9.99 in most drugstores, and lasts for a very long time because very little of the foundation goes a long way.

The foundation is a creamy, fairly thin consistency and spreads with ease across the face, without leaving a 'cakey', sticky feel. However it leaves the skin looking natural but flawless, in my opinion. 

I think it is a great everyday foundation, and is successful in covering blemishes and red marks. 

The foundation comes in a wide variety of shades suitable for most skin tones, and can easily be mixed to create the perfect shade for you. 

The only negative point about this foundation is that I find that the more tanned shades tend to go slightly darker once it is on the skin, due to the fact that it is a yellow based foundation rather than a pink based one. Therefore it is perfect for if you are tanned or if you fake tan a lot. 

I find that it works best with a thin layer of pressed powder over the top of it to set it in place, especially in the under eye area; in my experience, once set, it lasts all day, keeping up the coverage with minimal creasing.

I hope this review was helpful, let me know in the comments if it was!

See you next week :) 
Vicki xo
This post is not sponsored, the views expressed are my own.

Post a Comment