Review- Maybelline 'the Falsies Push Up Drama' mascara ❀

6.26.2016

Hello there!

Today I will be reviewing Maybelline's 'the falsies push up drama' mascara. Before I begin I'd just like to say that I am not being sponsored to write this post, these are my personal opinions about this product.



Now, I have been using this mascara for, wow, about a year now and thought I should share how amazing it is. When I do my makeup I like to make my eyes stand out and have tried many many different mascaras and eventually have settled on this one. I used this for some time, and then when it ran out I tried a different one; but I have always found my way back to it.

It is very successful in 'pushing up' my top lashes, as strangely I have longer bottom lashes than top ones, so this mascara helps in evening them out and making them bold for my overall makeup look. It is jet black and very easy to apply as it doesn't cake on the applicator, which is what I find with some other mascaras.

The picture on the right is how the product turns out on my lashes, bearing in mind this was taken after a whole day of having it on and the picture is not the best quality.

So there we have it, I am obsessed with this mascara and am yet to find a better one for me!


~ Vicki xo
ps. In no way am I suggesting you should buy this mascara, I just thought I'd share my experiences of it as a few people have asked which mascara I use :)

Post a Comment